This week we visit William Shakespeare’s house and we welcome Santa Barbara’s top real estate agent Maureen McDermut with your host MICHAEL KOUROSH
William Shakespeare (1564 – 23 April 1616)was an English playwright, poet and actor. He is widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language and the world’s pre-eminent dramatist.
– William was a typical country boy.
– His father was a successful glover.
-He was born in Stratford.
– At age of 18 he married 26 years old Anne Hathaway.
– Two years later William and Anne had twins. A boy and a Girl.
– Their son Hamnet died of unknown causes at the age of 11.
– Shakespeare’s plays were performed only by the Lord Chamberlain’s Men, a company owned by a group of players, including Shakespeare, that soon became the leading playing company in London.
– Throughout his career, Shakespeare divided his time between London and Stratford.
Hope Ranch Property with Maureen McDermut
The current owner remodeled this historic Hope Ranch home. They turned it to a 1930 Spanish but 2022 accents.
Blend and mixing old and new. Ancured themselves to familiarity (old) with new makes them feel more contemporary and current.